Christmas present???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Sammons

Reaction score
Hey all, I need some serious help. My wife told me that my spending limit for Chrisstmas is $650, which is what she spent. But I have no idea what to get her. She has everything. I mean the woman has everything from the Ipod Nano to her own laptop. As far as jewelry goes she has more than she can wear.. What should I do... any suggestios welcom..

portable Sirus radio walkman thingy, lol sounds like she is into music on the go with the ipod......

Last edited by a moderator:
I was right in the same path as Nelson....

If the get away is not an option then buy her various treatments at a Spa. If you get her a gift certificate she may feel you did not put thought into it. So pay for specific treatments. Massage, Pedicure, Manicure etc...

Give her things that will pamper her. Any left give it to charity in her name..

Last year we were a want for nothing, so we split our Christmas money up anomously between several familys in need....;)

Get her spa gift certificates, so she can pamper herself. Does she tan? nails/feet, hair... massages are always a nice way to pamper.

My wife would kill me if I bought her an appliance as a gift...LOL It's NOT a gift! It's something the house needs, her words. Think out of the box. A Spa Day. A romantic weekend. Do something she knows you hate to do for her.

I was thinking the same thing, Seattle.... my wife would shoot me if I bought any kitchen appliance or something even remotely related to cooking.

Most women are good about dropping little hints, so pay attention over the next few weeks, and she'll reveal what she wants.

I don't know if you have anyone out there that does it, but I'm getting my old lady a hot air balloon ride. It's 200 a person. I'm in the same boat you are, she has everything. I thought this would be alittle different. Good luck

Are you guys crazy???

Nuts???

Vacuums, pans and kitchen appliance crap will get you in more trouble than you'll ever be capable of recovering from in a year.

Victorias Secret and/or Fredericks!!!

Spend $250 at each, and a $150 gift certificate to a spa.

It is a win-win situation and main the winner is you!

Wow, Chops....$650. Nice. I would send it back, whatever IT was if my wife got me a gift that costs $650. We try to make Christmas about the kids and their presents under the tree, that's our gift to each other.

Besides, my wife already got her present...a Kodak Easyshare z740 with printer dock and accessories. She needed a "new" digital camera with 10x zoom for scrapbooking.

TJR

Latest posts