Cleaning Tonneau cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris G

Reaction score
What do you guys use to clean the Tonneau cover? I have washed it using my favorite wash/wax and towel dried it, and it still has water spots from some of the random summer rain we had.....

Thanks guys & gals!

303 is great stuff...use it all over the truck. It's found at boat and RV stores or on the web. It's a little pricey but well worth it. We now buy it by the gallon.

I use Leather cleaner, Then leather Protectant.... I buy the 1 time use wipes, I get the steering wheel first then do the cover...

Works perfectly...

Todd Z

303 is the right product. I used this for the first time last week ,all over the plastic parts and the tires and wheels. Awesome and still looks like i just put it on.

Avoid vinyl protectants that leave an oily residue behind (like Armor-All). When it rains it washes down the side of the vehicle and leaves streaks. If you continue to do that, it will stain the paint.

...Rich

I love 303! I use it on my cover and other various areas of my ST. That stuff is great. Excellent protection and good unshine (more specifically it doesn't give that overly aggressive, blinding shine that other products give) vs. no cover protection!

Latest posts