Cleaning white wall tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go with the Wesley's. SOS/Brillo Pads have a tendency of taking the white off. With Wesley's you can spray the tires...and wipe with a sponge. Been using Wesley's for OWLs for years with no problems.

STanner, that stuff does do good for the raised letter tires. The only problem I had with it was it ruined my center caps. Actually put spots on them that won't come off. Still great for cleaning.;)

Westley's Bleache-White. Soft scrub brush for the whole sidewall, then a wire whitewall brush on thw whitewall or letters. I scrub blackwalls the same way. Then dry 'em and put Armor All on.

I go through a lot of it, so I buy a gallon of Westley's Concentrate when I can find it. Costs about $9.00, you mix it 50/50 with water. A bunch cheaper that way. It also cleans the gray cladding up nicely, then top that with Mother's Back To Black. My daily-driven year-round vehicles have better looking tires than a lot of show cars I've seen.