COASTIE !! ATTN!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
Hey Coastie! DiveDeep ST here. I was wanting to see if you wouldn't mind locating an overhead console for me with wiring harness, mounting accessories, fuses, etc (or whatever needs to be present for installation). I am wanting to install one in my ST. I have charcoal/grey cloth interior. So whatever will match and you think will best fit, I will take it. Please let me know what you can do. I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks, DD ST

I found several. There is a project on how to add this so you really do not need much in the way of wiring and what not. Just the console, mounting hardware and the remote sensor for the temp readout.

With those items it looks to be close to $70 ish dollars. With out the items it is closer to $45 ish dollars.

Let me know if you'd like more info....

Thanks....

I definitely would like more info! I am looking for the dark grey colored one. I would like to get everything needed! Wiring, mounting hardware, console itself, sensor, etc. Please, if at all possible, locate and get me an actual price including shipping for what I need. I have a 2002 Sport Trac. Thanks, DD ST

Ok, found 6 that are still in the vehicles. I like to buy them that way as we get the screws and all the other stuff from one vehicle.

I asked if they would unbolt the sensor and it's bracket from the grill area and cut the pigtail up 6 inches or so. He said they would.

So if you go with this unit you would need to splice into the power from the dome light as per the project and run a wire to the sensor, (Plug will be on the sensor).

To your door, he tells me the item plus freight will be $85.00

Let me know...

Hmmm.......sounds good bud. This includes 100% OF ALL the parts and EVERYTHING I will need to do the install?! Thanks, DD ST

Everything but the complete wiring harness. That is where the project comes in and how to hook it up. Much easier than running the wire harness.

Go ahead and get everything that is needed. The mounting bracket, console (grey), wiring, sensors, etc. Of course, shoot for one that is in perfect condition to the fullest. Also let me know what else I will need to do for installation. Shoot me a final shipped price for zip code 70433 which is a commercial zip, not a residential. The commercial will be cheaper to deliver to. Thanks, DD ST

Alright, hold up. There is a console on eBay I was looking at. Will this one work? I appreciate what you are doing, but when it comes down to the penny, I gotta do what I gotta do. I found this one:

Thanks, Gary