Coastiejoe i need ur help!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Could u please find me a grey full center console for a 04 trac! i have been looking everywhere and i heard ur the man i need to talk to.. thanks,josh

I need to get a few prices for others as well. I have been on the go for three days and had not had a chance to get to the board. I will do so for you within a day or two at the most.

OK, found 6 of them still complete in Sport Tracs with the rear controls, (01 Job 1 will not have the wire harness to hook up to the controls. But they will be there in the event you desire to make your own harness).

I found four Grey and two tan consoles.

Just the consoles themselves are running $155.00, need to add 10 to 15 dollars for all the nuts, bolts, screws, brackets if your installing this into an application where there is not hardware.

Freight varies by both the seller and the location. I have been quoted a low of $40.00 to a high of $90.00.

So, if you have a desire for one I want you to give me the color your after and your location including a zip code. Then i will get a concrete price for you...