computer problem since iPhone

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrel Chaney01

Reaction score
I set up my laptop computer with my iPhone. It has worked pretty good, until this past month or 2. In using my laptop to go to a particular posting on EBay or such, it never comes up. There other other ones that go to their iPhone versions. The ones that show where you are supposed to be able to switch to the iPhone or the desktop versions. I click on the Desktop one but it doesn't change. When I try to go to Facebook, it gives me the iPhone one to sign in. I try signing in, but the same sign page keeps coming up and doesn't even give me a place to click on for iPhone or desktop. I am using Windows XP. Anybody got a idea on what I can do to change this?

What browser are you using? One thing you can try is to clear your browser's caches, close the browser & restart it. In the latest version of Firefox, you can find this under the Tools menu.

I had a problem a couple days ago with one website taking me directly to iGoogle. I assume it was a problem with Comcast's DNS servers, because, although I wasn't able to fix it, the problem cleared up later on its own.

Latest posts