Console Mounted Flashlight

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Total cost was approximately $25.00.

mvc-022f.jpg

I chose the side of the console only after the floor proved to be stronger than my available bits (busted two) and the floor right next to the console where I finally attached this light was so much better and stronger looking! But be that as it may it ended up in the general area I was hoping to place it.

mvc-023f.jpg

After unpackaging the parts and gathering the tools I placed and marked the clips and drilled the holes and then drove the screws. This is almost too simple to be termed a project but then again our sport tracs do not come standard with this type of thing did they. You should be careful when aligning the clips to drill and drive your screws it could result in difficulty in clipping your light into place and over time wear out the holes and/or stress the clips.

mvc-026f.jpg

There is no interference with seat mobility or driver's leg movement so... There you have it, they come in many different colors and sizes of course you don't have to use Maglite brand, I just feel they are one great flashlight. You don't have to place yours in the same place that I did mine, just be leary of drilling into the floor.

mvc-027f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: