Countdown to Louisville 2008!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
Can't wait!!!:):D:cool:

<EMBED src="http://download.makeinflash.com/cd_digital_v1.swf?id=mnwGcj1G-uGE7zMA6uMn6u0E4JNHD1cLR8vY7dMH7G0h7y-F-9c0Q8DLD0NgRjYEP94H-M" quality=high WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="100"NAME="cd_digital_v1.swf" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" FlashVars="id=mnwGcj1G-uGE7zMA6uMn6u0E4JNHD1cLR8vY7dMH7G0h7y-F-9c0Q8DLD0NgRjYEP94H-M"></EMBED>

(Site Admins, feel free to embed this on the home page. I got it at the link below!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Already left..

Wait.. I passed it.. I wound up in Lynchburg TN. leave here tomorrow night.. Should get to the hotel by about midnight..

See everyone there..

Gary:

Nothing like an all-night drive and then hand-washing a Trac at first sunlight at the spray wash close to the hotel. :) '06 was a blast.

Well we have been on the road for 4 days already and we still have two short days to go. headed to lynchburg tn tomorrow to see the Jack Daniels distillery.

Well it looks like I will miss both Ford plant tours, but hopefully get there in time for the Louisville bats tour. What is the plan for the 6 hours between lunch and dinner?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad. Hang out in the parking lot, wash the trucks, plenty of stuff to do around town.

I've already loaded about 15 geocaches in the Louisville area so I can go hunt some down while I'm up there.

I hope the weather forecast that I just checked is wrong. Friday and Friday night 50 % chance of rain. Which means it might rain and it might not rain. Saturday 30 % chance of rain. I stared washing and waxing my ST at 5am and just finished a little while ago. Mine is a well used 01 so it looks it in places. Depending on when I can get the grandson up, we will get there before or after lunch.

Chad. Hang out in the parking lot, wash the trucks, plenty of stuff to do around town.

Jeff, lemme know when you're planning on washing them. I'm going to go claybar today, but I don't think I'll detail just yet, and it looks like there will be plenty of time before Hubers. Although... I'm not going to Mark's. Maybe I'll do it then...