Courtesy Roadside Assistance

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith S

Reaction score
Well, this was a topic that I bounced around a few friends and family.

Some of you may know that I tend to help strangers who are on the side of the road or assist in traffic control for tow truck drivers or other emergency services. I am a certified first responder also trained for cpr and oxygen first aid as well as a rescue diver. This month I will be furthering my knowledge by taking a CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) training.

My plan is to better equip my truck for helping others with items such as better emergency lighting (to make the scene safer for both the people I am helping as well as myself), more robust tow straps (as I have replaced the generic one a number of times), as well as some other tools. Any amount will help. Again, I charge nothing whenever I assist anyone on the roadside as the smiles that I see on peoples faces are something that money cannot buy. I do this on my own time and with my own money. Any donations will help me obtain the goal quicker than what I can do alone.

Please feel free to share the link. Thank you.

Latest posts