Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for 2001 Sport Trac 2WD

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisP Riley

Reaction score
I have a set of brand new rotors that are cross drilled and slotted and have the zinc coating to prevent rusting. Never been installed i screwed up and ordered them twice! So now i have one set on my truck and the others in my closet. I'll sell them for $125.00 shipped to the US. Thanks, Email me at [email protected] for more infoI do have pix of these. Reduced to $115.00 Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they the same size as the explorer sport rotors? Can you give me a diameter measurement? I know those are the ebay ones right? I have been trying to find out if I can use those for a spindle swap.

sorry i little off topic here but brandon, i have herd of people doing spindle lifts and needing to get new rotors to accomadate, do you know why that is? thanks

Well not too sure why but they all say you have to. My guess is that the mounting bracket for the caliper is further in on the spindle since it is designed for smaller rotors, therefore making it impossible to fit out st rotors since the caliper sits closer to the rotor. Only my theory.

For the off topic spindle lift you have to use a 10.28 diameter rotor off of the ford 2001 ranger with abs. I just did this to mine and love the way it looks and handles now will post some pics very soon.

Thanks RYAN, how's the braking on your truck now? What rotors do you have brand wise? Sorry to go off topic, I guess I won't be needing them then Chris.

Latest posts