Crown Vic in Moab

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXEWWTpit_A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXEWWTpit_A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

Ford Power!

Though over the horrendous Good Charlotte/other generic modern punk music I could barely hear what was being said. Could have at least used Scotty Doesn't Know.

"He's looking over his country"--wha? Did he say he was a veteran?

They said something was ironic, couldn't tell what.

What was that about automatic transmission?

Why do they hope it's a rental? CVs are dirt cheap, and apparently are good to go.

Did it have the limited slip differential option? The driver didn't strike me as someone who would have put any aftermarket parts on his ride, so I'm curious.

Thanks for posting the video. This makes me feel less retarded over the time I drove my ST through 4-wheeler trails...ok, maybe not.

Why do they hope it's a rental? CVs are dirt cheap, and apparently are good to go.

They guys filming are in a Yamaha Rhino. I have a Rhino and I could have bought several CVs for the price of my Rhino.

The Rhino is a blast and I would love to be cruising Moab right now.

Hey Chad, I think you've got some competition here!!!

:bwahaha::rofl::driving::driving::bwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet it is an early P71. With heavy duty suspesion and traction-lok axle.

It is an early Vic. You can tell by the roof line.

My city had some of those early P71's. Some of them had the the 351 windsor motor. Cop showed it to me. Some with that roof line had the mom & pop 4.6L, they were dogs.