Custom 7" Lift Trac: 2002, 2WD, 35" Tires / California

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate B

Reaction score
Hello all.

It's been a while since I've been back on the forums, but I figured this would be a pretty good place to spread the word about my truck. A lot of you have already seen it and know a little about it.... well, here's everything:

I am the second owner. When I purchased the truck in 2004 it had just over 25,000, and was completely stock. I worked for an off-road shop for 2 years that sold and installed all of the aftermarket parts that I’ve used to build the truck. This truck has been a project of mine since the day I purchased it, and I have taken immaculate care of this vehicle esthetically and mechanically. I change the oil myself (as I have for 3 years now) every 3,000 miles with no exceptions. As I said, it is a daily driver so the paint on the truck is not perfect, with some surface scratches and a SMALL chip on the Snug Lid, but nothing major.

This truck is unique in the fact that it has been featured on the NBC television show ‘Scrubs’ as well as the feature ‘Pain Free’. With this, and all the blood, sweat and time that I’ve put into this truck, I’ve grown very attached to it. It is not an easy thing for me to put it up for sale. The truck is unforgettable. I’ve done what I’ve needed to do to this truck, and it’s time for a new project.

Everything you see in the photo will come with the truck, including the bed extender and radar detector. This truck has never even been in even a fender bender much less a collision. I feel that the truck is worth A LOT more than the price I’m asking for it keeping in mind all the custom work and parts and labor. I will answer any questions as honestly and as quickly as I can.

Performance:

Explorer Express Performance Cone MAC intake

Airaid Pre-Filter (Black)

Explorer Express heavy duty rear Sway Bar

Motorcraft Plugs (AGSF22FM)

Royal Purple 5W30 synthetic engine oil

Fram Performance Oil Filter (changed w/ oil)

"Fixed" Idle Problem With Replaced IAC

Custom Flowmaster 40 Dual Exhaust

Powerslot Front Rotors(8551PSL / 8551PSR)

JBA Titanium Ceramic Coated Headers (1674-1JT)

Precision Gear 4:88

Flex-A-Light Electric Fan

Exterior:

Snuglid

Ford Factory Bed Extender

SS Billet Grill

Ford Class III Hidden Hitch (www.fordpartsfast.com)

De-Badged All Around

Interior:

Overhead Console w/ Time & Temp.

Radar Dectector Wired to Turn On With Truck (included)

Lights:

Fog Light/High Beam fix

Clear corner lenses

Sylvania Silverstars:

__9007 ST Headlights

__9005 ST Fog Lights

__3157A Front turn signals

APC 194 Super White license plate bulbs

50 watt halogen reverse lights

Suspension:

1.5" Adaptit Wheel Spacers On Rear

Superlift Rear Springs 4" lift (SUP01-194)

Superlift Extended Sway Bar Links

Fabtec 3" Spindles (FTS98300-7)

Procomp MX6 Adjustable Shocks For Lifted Trac

Performance Accessories 3" Body Lift (PER70023)

Tires & Wheels:

Procomp 6005 17x9 (PXA6005-7965)

Procomp X-Terrain 35x12.50 R17

92,000 miles

PRICE: $12,500 OBO

5bbb570e74f387b535a20b411a0e51c9.jpg

62c12632c9843a2b6dee22b5213758d1.jpg

c869c75cb161b6bff4016692d8953874.jpg

8e2553164a2213cc9e531ec886cbbddb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nate! Long time no hear and see! Your trac is purrrty as ever!

Good luck with the sell!

Folks, he really did baby this trac, It's an awesome ride, Good price for all the work and mods done to it!

GM, thanks for the kind words.

It's true though - this truck has been a member of my family for a few years now, so it's sad to let her go.

Wait a second--you're saying that you're selling your truck with all of its sentimental value and one of a kind tv appearances for no reason, besides that you can't think of any new modifications to make?

I vaugely recall a commissioner Butterworth of the us patent office who said, in 1897, that everything worthwhile had already been invented. Clearly, he was wrong. Aren't you following the same path? There's always something new to be done.

Couldn't you sell the truck for more to some scrubs fanboy?

Well, I don't know if just because the truck was Scrubs it's gonna fly off the shelf, so to speak.

I have another vehicle so I'm not driving this one any more, and I'm already considering a few other vehicles as my next project vehicle, but that's a little down the line. I've taken such good care of the truck, I think it's time to pass the baton.

I'm not saying there's nothing more to be done... believe me I still have a laundry list of things I want to do to it, but I don't want to take away all the fun for the next one in line. :)

Nate

I still have the truck for sale, but I'm dropping it down to $11,750.

Spread the word if you know anyone who's looking.

Nate

Latest posts