Dash Covers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Smith

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good quality dash cover? I can't believe I have an '04 and still have not bought one yet here in San Diego. Thanks.

I have an original style dashmat. It's been nice, fits well and looks good. It came with velcro tape but I never used any and it still stays put.

A good sunshade for shure. I have seen a difference of 40 degrees lower, here in the Houston area.

You might try any auto parts store. Most have a display selling the dashmats. For that matter a lot of the FORD dealers have them too.

When I lived in Tucson, AZ you could go t the Tanquew Verde Swap meet and buy one on the spot. They were greatly needed there in summer.

I purchased a dashmat from dashmat.com. Excellent look and fit. I had them send me samples so I could pick, once I ordered I got it in about three days. I paid around $43 total. Don't have pics yet, but can take one for you if you want to see what it looks like.

There's a stall in Kobey Swap Meet at the Sports Arena with all kinds of dash mat/covers, and if not available, they will get it for you. I think the Swap Meet goes from Thursday to Sunday.

Thanks for the replies! About the Kobey's Swap Meet ones, are they good quality? I don't have a lot of free time but if they are good and worth the price savings over the Dashmats sold online I might go.

Also, any recommendations on windshield reflectors? Thanks!

Latest posts