Dash Kits

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Crone

Reaction score
Hello members. I have a 2003 ST. I'm wanting to dress up my interior with a wood grain dash kit. Have any of you installed or know of the best quality and best looking dash kit out there. I don't want a thin inexpensive looking kit. I know some are thicker then others and have a richer looking grain then others. What would be a good named brand for my truck?

Go to www.wooddash.com

They carry a wide range of kits to fit almost any vehicle and budget...but they are not cheap !

I had a molded wood dash kit in my 2001 Sport Trac...various kits are available depending upon year model and options you may have. The kits are real wood, but they also used to stock carbon fiber, brushed aluminum, etc.

...Rich

Steve,

I just went to their website and it still works and appears that they are selling wood dash kits?

What prompted you to email them? Did you see something on their website that made you email them???

...Rich

PS: You may be right ! I just went to www.wooddash.com and tried to order a dash kit..and put it in my cart, but it did not put anything in my cart? So it appears that the Ordering function has been disabled. So I guess that WoodDash.com has closed their doors and sold out to www.trimstop?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich,

I emailed them because I could not decide on the wood choices from the small pics. I asked them if them could send samples. Below is our emsil exchange and their reply.

Hello, I am sorry, we are no longer selling dash kits. Please visit www.trimstop.com for the B & I Trim line of kits.

Best regards,

Protrim Inc

[email protected]

On Jan 25, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Steve Krusich <[email protected]> wrote:

I am considering your wood dash kit for my 2007 Ford Explorer SportTrac. Having studied the small pictures of your wood grain choices on your website, I find it too difficult to get a satisfactory idea of exactly the wood grain I would be buying.

By some chance do you ever send actual wood grain samples? If so, I would be confident knowing exactly what I would be buying.

Thank you,

Steve Krusich

If you have gray interior. The rosewood kits look very good, if you want wood. That is what I installed on, wifes '01 Escape. I dont remember where from, but I purchased a complete kit. Dash, doors, console, overhead lights, etc. Took me about 12hrs never took any pics.

Steve,

I just find it odd that www.wooddash.com would keep their website up and working without any explaination that they no longer sell wood dash kits? If they are keeping it up to steer business to www.trimstop.com, that could have been easily solved with an explanation and a link to their website instead of answering a steady stream of emails from people asking about their wood dash kits ???

....Rich

Latest posts