Decal Scam?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08Red STA

Reaction score
Hey guys, I maybe premmature on this but has anyone had any experience with WebXtremes.com? I ordered some decals from them, was charged, but never received a shipping confirmation or return email. Anybody ever use them? Good, bad?

He used to be a sponsor of this site. I believe he's still a member, but hasn't posted in quite a while. I have bought products from him in the past, and received great customer service and communication.

Last edited by a moderator:
Webextremes did the decals on my truck. The guy that runs it (I forget his name now) was super nice and reliable. He did some custom logo's for a bike of mine. I'd try giving him a call. Im sure he will take care of any problems.

Rob has been good with members here before and has also had issues with custom stuff...

He had a similar issue with a member but in that case he did not take any money up front..

His phone number is on his website, he is in Washington state, give him a call..

Todd Z

I just order a sticker from webextremes and had know problems. Arrived at the mail box in about 7 working days. Looks good on the Trac. I'll post a picture in my library later.

Seattle Sport trac was the old sponsor. he did well by the members here. He still has a bunch of ST stuff.

Have a good one

Bob

Yeah its only been alittle over a week. I will continue to wait and hope they come. Thanks for everyone input on this.