~ Decals, Car Show, Misc pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
Attended the first show with the STA today.....got rained out so I left before judging.

Finally got a chance to get a good pic with the new decals (Matte Black, thanks Vinyl Imagination!) They look nice and barely noticeable unless in the right light (notice pic #1 & #4 you can not see them!!) Took a few other pics too of the new Carbon fiber seat inserts!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks great but i think the vette in the background has the advantage :lol:

just kidding, your adren looks real nice.

could have used a little more black tire dressing and hit the floor with a quick vac for a trophy

Nice looking STA.

Just curious....where did the roof rails go to. Any photos? Is there a write-up on how this was done?

Gary G:)

Duh....I guess the STA's don't have roof rails. Do they use another roof panel at assembly or do the have a filler piece. If so, a lot of them would sell from the dealer.

Gary G:wacko:

gary s. said:
could have used a little more black tire dressing and hit the floor with a quick vac for a trophy

The truck did have a ton of tire dressing (Pic #1 was the only one of the show, the others were taken BEFORE the detail job before the show) Thanks for the compliments though!

adrnlnrush said:
I'm waiting for underhood pics.

Not done yet! I have a brake res cover, radiator fill-cap cover that will be here next week.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I did customize this Carbon FIber Battery & fuse box cover:

[Broken External Image]:

The pics look good already, said it before and I'll say it again your truck is sweet. Maybe I'm prejudice but the 'Vette has nothing really on the STA for looks and maybe it's a matter of preference.

adrnrush said:
Maybe I'm prejudice but the 'Vette has nothing really on the STA for looks and maybe it's a matter of preference.

It's a good thing then that the STA and vette are in different classes!! haha

Thanks for all the good comments! I really appreciate my truck and it's good to know others like what I have done too and realize it's not just a stock trac.

Doug, Where did you get the 22" Bullitt Wheels? A Buddy of mine was over this weekend and I was browsing the site and he seen that you had them and said he's been looking for the same size and color of wheel as you have, but cant find them ANYWHERE... including online.

Any idea where he could pick them up? (They are going to be for a stang)

XST. Doug got them from tireplus i believe. you can see them on the american racing website, but ford and shelby are in the midst of some problem right now and you cant buy the shelby stuff. Doug's are shelby's. talk to him about it though. he may be interested in selling them.

Excellent Pics , looking good in the car/truck show. If and when you can , Id like to know how to pull those side vents off without damaging them :D