Deloreans Everywhere!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
When I was in PA last week I saw these Deloreans parked at one of the restaurants. I had been seeing a few of them driving around before this but thought it was cool when they were all together. There were at least 3 more parked in another area--one painted green.

George

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be a really cool car WITHOUT the Peugeot engine.

Our STOCK ST's can beat them by almost 2 seconds 0-60. :)

ST 8.70 Seconds vs. DMC-12 10.5 Seconds (Road & Track)

"It wasn't until the 9th try that Doc and Marty realized that maybe they shouldn't be messing with the space/time continuum so much."

I can just picture one of the owners walking out of the restaurant thinking "Now where did we park?"

How could you tell yours from the rest?!

Could have been a faulty "FLUX CAPACITOR".

"He's teasing you, nobody has TWO television sets".

"I am your DENSITY".

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you think that on "myDelorean.com", someone posted a strange picture of a whole bunch of Sport Tracs parked next to each other in NY a couple weeks ago?????

The American DeLorean was weaker compared to the rest of 'em.

The car was raised for bumper requirements, destroying handling, and the stupid catalytic converter setup robbed the engine of its power, so it's not so bad off.

Someone mentioned that other day that when John Delorean get's out of prison he is going to make another go at it. Back to the Future IV anyone?

Isn't that an urban legend that he actually went to prison?

I'm pretty sure he's dead. ;)

And Marty has Parkinson's, so I don't think he's up for it. Is Chris Lloyd still doing acting roles? I thought he was only doing voice-overs.

Speaking of him, I barely recognized him in Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead compared to him in Back to the Future.

In Akron, we have the Inventors Hall of Fame. We had an inventor convention and the area was littered with DeLoreans everywhere. A good dozen looked like the time machine.

Tom

Here is the thought of the day, what would have been a proper engine for the DMC?

Personally, a Cosworth V6 would have been the only choice IMHO....oh heh.. I'm sitting on the wrong side of my car!

[Broken External Image]:

Someone mentioned that other day that when John Delorean get's out of prison he is going to make another go at it. Back to the Future IV anyone?

He never did any prison time, and died from a stroke at age 80 in 2005.

Uh yeah- To whom it may concern ...

"Wikipedia" at your fingertips (Where YOU are NOW)

Educational, use it on occasion, you may learn a thing... or two. ;)

Latest posts