dennis...You got mail.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got it...thanks...I'll be ordering mine today...could you really tell a difference, I have the Xcal on board now..hoping to get more out of the truck..

You can tell when you pass someone or just really get on it. It does take off alittle faster. You only get a couple of horsepower out of putting these things on anyway. With an upgraded exhaust added to it, you get a few more HP. Now since you have the X-Cal, you will notice a difference. You can do alot more in the increase of HP with it and all the other mods. Good luck and have fun.

Also, a little side note. The picture on e-bay is just a general picture. It is the one they all use. If it says it will fit a ST then it should look like mine. It doesn't really have that drastic of an "s" shape to the crome intake line. I asked the guy before I bought mine and he said that the pic that they all use is just one from the advertisement they recieve. It is the same pic that has been posted earlier. The actual one will be altered alittle from the one in the pic.;)

yeah that advertisement stated 03 04 sport trac...and I have an 01 job 1 st....just making sure I don't order something that will require alot of mods to make it fit..thanks!

RPMTRENDS on ebay that sells the intakes finally replied to my email today (after I boutght the item....i hit my back button before confirming the bid, then it said "you just won the item").. I advised him in my message that I have an 01 job1 st and that I wanted to know if it'll fit cause I just wont the bid by accident....about 2 hrs after I ordered it I finally got a reply.."sorry sir 03 and 05 only".... just emailed him back to see if we can cancel this order if it wont fit...well see how it goes...new to the whole ebay world...any suggestions?