differences

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave krum

Reaction score
i have a general question about what the difference between a 05 and a 07 ford f-150 crew cab fx4 with four wheel drive is i am trying to see if it is worth it to get a new one or a used one and save a few bucks

thanks dave

04 F150 Lariat Scab 4 x 4 lease is up in July. She's 29k on her now. Wedgewood Blue/Tan loaded except for rear back up sensors. I need 22k to get out of it now or 20.5k in July. Nothing wrong with it, no vibration, truck is mint. Bed Rug. I'm trying to get Ford Motor Credit to let me out of the lease early to buy a new Sport Trac, but they are not listening.. Email me and I'll shoot a bunch of pic's.

Both are the same but for couple added changes. I have a 05 and 07 .. front fogs lights are round. tire pressure light couple add ons ..Same truck same frame. Get the new with zero Finance.. Used will run you more in a long run ... You know its new and not worry about how the 05 been taking care of by pass owner.

Latest posts