Different years/ Different mats?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Vincent

Reaction score
I have bought 2 sets of new mats (rubber/carpet). Both sets had different holes in them compared to where the clips are on my floor. Both mat sets said they fit Sport tracs but did not give years. What are the mats I got for? And what are the mats I should be buying?

Thanks,

Peter

Are the mats you purchased Ford OEM mats? I wanted all weather rubber mats and after ordering and sending back 3 different sets from 3 different manufacturers that claimed their mats fit and

01-04 ST, and finally just ordered them from Ford Accessories.com They fit perfect and the hook holes lined up. :) -Heather

Here is the link to mine: Top row far right

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know, the hook placement on 01-05 is the same. The only difference I could think of is 01-02 mats won't interchange with 03-05 mats, as the mats were changed up some. But I'm thinking that's not the case.

I'm not sure what other models use the hooks for mat palcement, I know the Ranger doesn't, although the new Explorer may, so there's no telling what mats you got.

Carpet wasn't stock was it?

I just got some mats but they require their own hooks, so I'm shaving off the factory one.

Latest posts