Directional Wheels --SALE PULLED PLEASE READ

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy me

Reaction score
EDIT UPDATE:

FOLKS, I just found out this morning that I do not have to sell my beloved wheels after all! :banana:Happy day!

Thank you to all that showed the interest in them. iI have already emailed the person most intersted in them that emailed me directly. (you know who you are.)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey there BeerDelivery,

We are in Hartstown PA, i Mapquested using just your town and state name to ours

Total Estimated Time: 5 hours 4 minutes

Total Estimated Distance: 290.34 miles

I'm interested, but need to know if they will fit an '08. They are pretty wide and I'd worry they would rub somewhere. What is the rim width? and offset? How old are the rims/tires? You're about an 8 hour drive from the jersey shore, so its a long day trip. Let me know if they are still available...

BobC

Size says 20" x 8.5" then it says 5-114.3 (not sure what that means as far as the 5-114.3 mayybe the offset size?) Originally purchased 9/20/04. As stated, 40 percent Good tread left on them. Ford Guy used to work for Ford and sold many a tire for them so he says I would get this spring and summer and next spring out of them. The rims are in great shape and still bling!

I don't know if they would fit 07's and up. The bolt pattern would have to be the same. If the bolt pattern did fit you may or may not have to use spacers. That I just do not know about.

Believe me they are still very nice. I've stored them well and took care of them.

BeerDelivery,

Small drive for a great deal. :)

More ifno these rims alone originally cost 960 for the set

Not counting the locking lugnuts and key. That is before taxes.

The tires originally were 640 for the set before taxes.

I have the original paperwork and receipts.

The bolt pattern FOR SURE, fits Gen 1 ST's 2001-2005.

fyi to those interested, Jerry's rig was a 2001, 4WD Mine is a 2WD, 2004.

I purchased these from another member, Jerry, who had only ran them for about 4 mos. He 'didn't have them very long then stored them. as he bought an F150 then sold his trac. They had only had barely 4 mos of wear on them when I bought them and were like new. I paid more than 600 for them. Took very good care of them and only ran them in spring and summers as stated.

Fast E, Yes these are MB's Motorng Kanes.

Please, only serious inquiries only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul I know! ...and I sure wish you could have these...that would be like keeping them in the west coast family! ;) gawd have I missed the warmer climate!

they should 001trac, I know other folks can see them. You can see them in my library if you still can't view them, Try claaring your temp internet files or checking your browser setting. they are in jpeg format.

no longer need to sell these...i have emailed the person most intersted in them that emailed me directly.

thank you