Dit it!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Helstad

Reaction score
Ordered my 4th ST Monday. I finally broke down and got the STA. Bright silver metallic, V8, but without navigation and moonroof. Sold my 08 Ltd. V8 with 32,000 miles outright. Now the waiting begins.

Rod

Nice, I would love to order a new 2010, with all the trimmings. But made a deal with the wife. I can mod my truck as much as I want, if I promise to keep it. She is keeping her end of the bargain, and I will keep mine.

I am amazed how much a little mod can suddenly make the trac feel 'new' again. 2 out of 5 engine mods done. Waiting on 3rd within the next few weeks. Then exhaust and after that, Xcal! Will do suspension and brakes after engine, then the interior mods and exterior appearance mods!

Enjoy the new ride, we all will be expecting pics!

I can mod my truck as much as I want, if I promise to keep it.

I am amazed how much a little mod can suddenly make the trac feel 'new' again.

That's pretty much the same deal around our house right now, too. Plus, I've got her "new" 2008 Mustang convertible to mod also.;) Flowmaster exhaust for the Mustang is arriving today!:banana:

We just ordered a 2010 Torch Red Adrenalin and can't wait for it to arrive. We ordered it July 2 and they told us 6-8 weeks, but it can't arrive quick enough. This will be our first Sport Trac. We have a 4 week old baby and hope it makes a good "cool" family vehicle.

Nick,

I may be wrong, but I think the red is "Colorado Red". I contemplated ordering that color as it would fit in with my job as an ARFF Fire Chief, but figured it would be too noticable when I stopped for Happy Hour. The red will be real sharp.

Rod

Rod,

They actually changed the Colorado Red to Torch Red in 2010. Ford's website still has Colorado Red listed as a color but my dealer said that is was no longer available. I believe it is still the same red, just different name.