DiveDeep ST no longer. Goodbye ST?? Hmm...Selling ST in the works.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
Hello fellow ST'ers!

Yep the title says it all. I contemplated about 4 months ago, selling my ST and getting an SUV. Well, now....it has come up again and I think I am gonna throw in the towel on this one. My first vehicle was a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Totalled it when I was hit by a drunk drive. I miss it honestly. Even though my ST is a 2002 model, the 1998 ZJ was nice. I am an SUV/SUT kind of guy. For the 2 years that I have owned my ST, it just isn't doing it for me. Yeah, I invested quite a bit in modifications and such, but....I am ready to move on to something that doesn't keep me on my toes. After hearing all of the stories on the problems being encountered at not quite high mileage, I am approaching that time. I have quite a bit of things I will be removing from my ST once I come to a decision/deal. Here is what I will be removing from it:

1. Advance Hard split Bed Cover w/ hardware (possibly)

2. OEM Bed Extender w/ pivot bolts

3. Aftermarket black nerf bars (possibly)...great shape with no rust or damage.

4. TRUE Cold Air Intake that is identical to Todd Z's and Paul H's

5. JBA Blue Performance Ignition Wires

6. Screamin' Demon Coil Pack (Thanks Paul H. for suggesting that I hang onto the OEM)

7. Front OEM Tow Hooks with bolts/nuts/washers (possibly)

8. EGR Painted (DWW Blue) Fender Flares with hardware

9. XCal 2 (Unless buyer wants to pay for it or whatever works out due to me having the bigger tires on it)

10. Clear Corner Lights (I drilled a hole in each to put blue strobes...if anyone wants the strobes with the lights, they can take them!)

11. LeBra Hood Protector (Just the strip that covers the hood, not the "T" style bra)

12. (1 SET) 1.25" Wheel Spacer Adapters

So here it is..."The List"

I am currently looking into a newer model Jeep Grand Cherokee. Preferrably with the 4.7L V8 4x2 or 4x4. I may settle with the V6 with 4x2 or 4x4. I would like the V8 power considering that I will plan to keep it for a while. Any advice will be great as far as selling and what to leave or what to take off the ST to help value or what will not matter in regards to value.

Thanks,

Gary S. (DiveDeep ST)

The picture of the intake is in the ST. The wreck pictures were taken back in February 2005. The good picture of the Jeep was taken in April 2004. I got the ST in Feb. 2005.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in the wheel spacers if you do indeed decide to get rid of your Trac.

Tom

i will be interested in the clear corners and the strobes. but it sucks to see you go. also let me know how much for the coil and wires i went and looked at some today. thanks and dont be a stranger.

chris:(

Im sorry to hear that your leaving. Youve been a big help. Hopefully that intake will get here in a few days...

how much are you selling your stuff for

Hey fellas,

Looks like a few of you are interested in some things. So far:

Caymen = wheel spacers.

Chris = clear corners w/ strobes & if interested at time, coil pack and JBA wires.

Paul H = Fender flares.

Mitch = 2nd in line for coil pack if Chris is no go for it.

Vincent = 1st up for the nerf bars if I remove them.

Thanks guys! Again, if yall have any advice for selling the ST or what I should leave on it to appeal to buyers or take off because it will not matter, let me know. Kind of as if you or someone you know would buy an ST, what would appeal to you.

-DD ST

-Alan B,

I didn't get a chance to go to USPS for the intake, but I will let you know ASAP what they say about the delay. Again, sorry for their screw up.

Dive,

No addons will help you sell your vehicle UNLESS you have a unknown identical twin you did not know about looking for your exact vehicle. Most people prefer to customize a vehicle to their specs.

Tom

thank you. I really dont mean to put pressure but im sure you have an idea of the situation im in....

thank you for your help though

The Xcal.... I might be interested... but once it has been used i thought u couldn't tranfer it to another vechile.... am i wrong on this?

Here are the prices (negotiable possibly) with shipping:

1. Advance Hard split Bed Cover w/ hardware (possibly will sell cover) - $375 shipped

2. OEM Bed Extender w/ pivot bolts - $130 shipped

3. Aftermarket black nerf bars (possibly will remove nerf bars)...great shape with no rust or damage. - (Shipping will be over $40 I know for a fact!) $145 shipped

4. TRUE Cold Air Intake w/ filter and ALL hardware (just use your OEM MAF or even C&L or Pro-M) Identical to Todd Z's and Paul H's - $165 shipped

5. JBA Blue Performance Ignition Wires (Near BRAND NEW!) - $55 shipped

6. Screamin' Demon Coil Pack (Near BRAND NEW!) (Thanks Paul H. for suggesting that I hang onto the OEM) - $85 shipped (Fairly heavy)

7. Front OEM Tow Hooks with bolts/nuts/washers (possibly will remove) - $55 shipped (Fairly heavy as well)

8. EGR Painted (DWW Blue) Fender Flares with hardware - $150 shipped

9. XCal 2 w/ USB cable and original box (Unless buyer wants to pay for it or whatever works out due to me having the bigger tires on it) - $225 shipped

10. Clear Corner Lights w/ strobe lights (I drilled a hole in each to put blue strobes...if anyone wants the strobes with the lights, they can take them!) - $35 shipped

11. LeBra Hood Protector (Just the strip that covers the hood, not the "T" style bra) - $20 shipped

12. (1 SET) 1.25" Wheel Spacer Adapters w/ lugs - $50 shipped

Here are the prices. I have dealt soo much with this stuff from the beginning that the shipping is dead on when added to the actual price I want for each without the shipping added. Prices seem good to me. I am not going to just give this stuff away as much as I want to. I am trying to get money back for money well spent on this stuff and time spent making the intake also. EGR Flares were painted so yeah, wasn't too cheap in the end. Let me know what you ST'er would like and shoot me an email in order or who has dibs first and I will make my list as to who gets what and I will contact you once removed and ready to ship. I honestly prefer Money Orders OR Checks to prevent fees from PayPal. I know PayPal is quick and secure. Ask others here....you can trust me with this. Thanks y'all! -DD ST

New List for "Who gets what when the near time comes if still interested" ;)

Caymen = 1st up for Wheels spacers

Chris = 1st up for Clear corners w/ strobes; Screamin Demon Coil pack w/ JBA wires; TRUE CAI Intake; Advance Bed Cover

Paul H = 1st up for EGR Fender Flares

Mitch = 2nd in line for coil pack

Vincent = 1st up for Nerf Bars

Greg G = 2nd in line for wires. 2nd in line for intake. 3rd in line for coil pack.

Woppy = 1st up for XCalibrator 2 (CAN be used WHEN I unlock my ST by programming it back to stock. I can clear the files off the programmer for you and all you have to do is install software from SCT site, get tunes, and go!

Jordan = 1st up for Tow Hooks w/ hardware

Again....I prefer checks or money orders to avoid PayPal fees. Once clears, items will ship out. Wait til I notify you all via email to give you the go to send payment! I look to dish out the equipment within the next two (2) weeks!!!!! So keep yours eyes and ears open!

-Gary (DD ST)