Doing some things, looking for input

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snooze

Reaction score
Im going to be doing a custom suspension lift on the St and one of the things I need to do is switch to 11 inch rotors. Which ones do you guys think I should get? I think... that the Ranger comes with 11 inch rotors, not sure, but it would be an easy swap if it did.

Also, Im going to be selling my stock rims and tires and am curious on what a good sale price is for them? Im not sure what size they are, but my track is labeled XLT Premium. (That is funny, now that I think about it, I don’t know what size rims are on my truck! Prolly 16 or 17 inches.) The tred on them isn’t too new. I bought the truck with them on there and don’t know how many miles they have driven. I don’t want to milk the rims and tires for as much money as I could either. I would like to just make an easy sale. The rims have no scratches or dings.

Third: Im 50/50 on making up my mind to include a body lift with the custom suspension lift to fit 33 inch tires. Any one with body lift experience: let me know what you feel about them and what has changed during installation. Has anyone thought about reducing the three inch body lift a little bit to achieve a little rise and not the full three inches?

Fourth: I have been reading up on installing a radiator for cooling the transmission fluid. I figured it would be nice to have after the increased in weight with bigger tires and also increase the life of the transmission. What do you think?

Oh ya, tires: Nitto Terra Grapler or the Good Year MTRs (Remember they have a $200 difference) :)

Anyone with any input should post. Im looking forward to reading all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
with a TT/SL lift and a body lift you can fit 33's with no problem with out any custom lift neccessary my ST has 1.5'' of TT/SL lift and fits 265 75 16(32x10x16) with no problems my body lift is on the way i will run at least a 33 if no a 34

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: