dome lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Essentially at the auto parts stores that sell more car wash soap, wax, and tire shine than anything else.

Tom

color them a sharpie. its in the projects. looked like it worked pretty well. then if you want to clean em again you can put them right back to stock. I recently found out that cologne will dissolve a lot of things off smooth surfaces that cleaners wont.

i work at advanced auto...

the only lights we carry are the stock replacements not colored...

a sharpie though eh? might give it a go...

Reaper, I work at ADVANCE AUTO (not advanceD) and we do carry colored 194 bulbs, red, orange, and blue.

My mistake. Replaced them with hyper-whites a while back and haven't really thought about them since. 194 is the glove box...I guess that's what I was thinking of. Sharpie or order some LEDs online.

well think i might put blues in the glove box then too lol

whered u get the hyper whites, i look on jegs and few other places still couldnt find a 906

well its possible that other bulbs will fit

i mean im using 9005 instead of 9145 for fogs... so its probable that different bulbs will work on the inside

oh and jeff, what do u think about us having to get new uniforms?

Lol, doesn't matter that much to me because I only have 3 shirts. One of my managers has about 11 shirts that he won't be able to wear any more.

At least now I'll have one that fits. After almost 2 years trying to get a 2XL Tall, they finally changed companies.

lol i dont really want the new shirts cuz i just bought some a few months back, but yea... at least the sizes will be better, or atleast i hope so

Latest posts