DYNO DAY at Louisville ??? (Thanks Larry Phillips/NX-01)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
OK, I spoke to the people that Larry suggested.

They will NOT come to the park because they will not make enough $$$ , BUT we can go to them. IF we guaranty over 10 people the price will be lower...

Here is the thing, Can we get a guarantied 10 people and what day could we do this??

Regular charge $75 for 2-3 pulls for a good base line.

Group discount $50.00...

A/F testing is slightly higher,,,,

AND THEY HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO TEST THINGS ON YOUR TRUCKS!!!!

I want to go Thursday and do some T-body testing, So I want to have it done. I will be there wed, so Thursday is good.. They are closed Sunday.

I will run my truck and then my test truck so I am good for 2 trucks. We would only need 8 more?????

Friday might be possible, BUT I think MY time will be spent at the hotel greeting people and the Ford plant.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK?????

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd Z.Since some people are split why don't you ask them if they could let everyone do it on multiple days.That way if they want they could run the st one day.Then if they buy something and install it they could run the next day to see the diff. You might be able to get more people if they don't have to do it the same day. Just an idea. Black

Black the discount is for 10 per day..... I asked....

IF i can get away from the plant tour I think we could do it friday afternoon....

You only need 4 hours to run 10 trucks....

Todd Z

If it ends up on Thursday, I'll guess I have to leave REALLY early to get there. I can definately do Friday, but Thursday's going to depend on timing. Sounds great though, and thanks!!!

What if all who want to dyno do the plant tour in the morning on Friday, and then run the dyno in the afternoon during the second plant tour?

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry I thought that,

ALSO their dyno is weather permitting...

The issue IS I really need to be around all day Friday to meet and greet people, Unless some one helps me out with that, then I would have free time, But I think my free time day will be Thursday only... :-(

Todd Z

If it happens on thursday, few, if any will show up. Why? Because many of us have a job. I am going to take a personal day off on friday for the meet. I will be leaving for Louisville on thrusday night after work. Since the meet is friday and saturday, many people here took friday off and used thursday as a travel day. Wednesday also if they are traveling long distances.

So, if it happens thursday, expect 2 or 3 to make it.

Tom

Again, We could do Friday, If Dan can do the check in and stuff I could do Friday, But I think I may just go Thursday and do my T-body testing.

Tiger I am taking into consideration that people like my self will want to install stuff, Flash the computer, or make changes that would require longer dyno times and possibly re sets.

I work for a living also, I took vacation time so I could be there early to make sure I don't hear any one complaining about any thing.... Guess I was wrong....

Give me a break here I am trying.....

Todd Z

Todd,

I know you work too. That wasn't the point. There are people that prefer it on thursday. It ain't going to work. Many people planned the trip knowing the meet was Friday and saturday.

Never mind. If it happens on thursday expect nobody to show up. Do what you gotta do.

Tom