Ebay

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHRIS KOPEC

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ford-Explorer-Sport-Trac-2002-Explorer-Sport-Trac-4x4-Lifted-Big-Tires-etc_W0QQitemZ4583636779QQcategoryZ43909QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone know this ST? I really like the front bunper and would like to know where I could get one or get it done? I'm in SoCal.

Thanz... :D

Nope, looks like a custom one-off job. I'm sure you can find a shop in SoCal that could help though.

228054ae4bb94d7a0c710460f05a2b96.jpg

Interesting . . . if I was posting pics of my ST to sell I'd at least clean the inside out first before photographing it. I do like the exhaust tail pipe coming out the bumper though it looks cool. Definitely not someone from this site though he misspelt Sport Trac in the description.

Another member has the same sort of tire and wheel set up. Are these true bolt on tires or is this a replica look? I think with bolt on tires, nitrogen filled and a bag of that equal the tires would be pretty invincivble.

Definitely not someone from this site though he misspelt Sport Trac in the description.

BTW, misspelt is spelled misspelled. :)

(Misspelt is acceptable in the UK, however so are other words like favourite, etc.)

English lesson of the day...

Last edited by a moderator: