Emblem replacement??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08Red STA

Reaction score
Do they make replacement emblems for 07+ ST? I was looking to get rid of the blue on the ford emblem, cuz I think it kinda ruins the red and black theme on STA. However I purchased some emblem overlays and because of the curvature of the emblem, it did not stick properly. I could not get rid of the bubbles and/or creases. I used a soap and water solution but still no luck. Lookin for another way to do it. Any ideas or know if other emblems exist?

Say "pretty please" to Todd Z ?

I want Rachel's black emblems :D

might have to make a road trip to steal some hood ornaments. :lol: that reminds me of the Simpsons. "Someone stole the 'H' off my Honda! Now how's everybody gonna know its a Honda?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaun t.

you could say please all you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even til you are blue in the face

you will not get my elblems........

Rachel Z :D:D:D

The 08 emblems are a different beast..... They are not modable like the gen 1's are...

Nocturnal just had some metal ones made.....

The 07 oem's are painted and cleared.....

I have an 07 Front, if you want to throw me $10.00 it is yours and you can play with it trying to mod it...

You may be able to simply mask off the "Ford" and paint the blue the red and then re clear the whole thing.....

I am sure it could be done..

Todd Z

I had to get custom ones made!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

after I tried the Overlays there were no other options!

Last edited by a moderator: