Emblems

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jorgie Hidalgo

Reaction score
I know this question has been asked many times before but i cant take my emblems anymore. the blue is killing me. its the only thing not black or beige on my truck. where can i find those sticker overlays? i want them to say Ford i just want them in black with beige lettering. and another question....i have a 2002 ST....can someone look in my library and tell me the official name of the color of my truck? thanks guys

um... u can get the overlays from our site sponsor!

i got some from him and they are awesome!

also... if i remember correctly todd knows how to color them... or redo them in different colors...

Posted by another member in a similar thread I started. It's a bit more labor intensive, but will yeild better results IMO...

what will that project do? if i have to do it myself i want to be able to paint the lettering (Ford) in beige and the background in black. is that possible? and also do you guys know the official name of my color?

If I'm remembering correctly, the site sponsor that used to sell the overlays was nixxed by Ford for trademark / copyright infringement and the cost was prohibitive to continue.

Yep, HST's link would be the way I would proceed if I were looking to do what you are wanting.

i used the old sponsor for the overlays and they were good.

but i have had some custom vinyl graphics from the current site sponsor and they have come out awesome and held up very well. i am sure they can do a good job at the overlays as well.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

i used the chrome overlay ( a little hard to see )

here is the custom vinyl graphic. they held up very well over a year and with the small letters there was no peeling.

[Broken External Image]:

EDIT:

just found another pic:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got brushed aluminum on the front, and carbon fiber on the rear..Bought them before they were a no-no.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Oh yeah.. MY bad.. Picked those up from TT! :cool: I have the emblem on the steering wheel done in carbon fiber as well. I think that covers all of them..

Latest posts