Exhaust clip

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrew,

That does sound great. I would REALLY be interested in hearing how the ST sounds inside the cabin.

Gerry

I still have all 4 cats and the resonator. I am thinking about getting the resonator taking off. I will try to get a clip of inside the cabin. Going to take out the airbox resonator this weekend.

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, thats whats I'm picking up soon. Standard or delta flow?

Well guess it wouldnt really matter, just looked at flowmasters website. They both have the same intieror resonance

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good...

Todd Z

A little louder than what I would want but it sounds good. You should have dropped it in 1st and peeled out at the end:cool:

Cool, thanks. :cool: Wonder how that setup would sound on an '07 V8?

Andrew that sounds great, just what I'm looking for. My local muffler shop told me they had a "two chamber or a one chamber flowmaster" they could put on for $150. He recommended the "one-chamber". The muffler guy didn't know what series number or model name or anything. Makes me a little nervous. Anyone have thoughts on what my muffler shop is talking about?

The muffler itself will have a part number stamped on it. Just match it up to what's listed on Flowmaster's site. Here's a link: