EZ lift/Level lift kit for my 08 STA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian Drenalin

Reaction score
Hello to the members out here. today I am here to share with you a project that I started this past Easter weekend. this was something I wanted to install about a year ago but was unable too due to misinformation that was given to me.

The project was to install a EZ lift/Levellift kit on a Ford Tonneau cover for my 08 STA that was originally made for the 1st Generation sport trac. due to changes on the 2nd generation sport trac and also the company that makes the EZ lift kit is no longer available, the 2nd generation sport trac was out of luck to get this feature so I decided to take a shot at converting a 1st Gen: sport trac level lift to a 2nd Gen: and here are the pics to prove it.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Check my folder for more pics...

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian, would it be possible to get a parts list and/or any modifications to pieces in order to do this? As the company is no longer producing any type of lift kit, is this pretty much a do it yourself kind of thing? Thanks, BC

Hello Bob. this kit was purchased some 2-years ago from a member who bought it new for his 1st Gen: ST but he sold the truck so he placed it for sale here. at the time I believed it was going to fit on my STA but they changed the bolt patern.

You can check with Richard Lunder ( Richard L ) the Man who made this product who is also a member here.

Check my folder for detailed pics.

There are no real changes to make between the Gen-1 and Gen-2 EZLifts. Only the position of the mounting holes where the screws hold the mounting brackets to the sides of the bed and the very top of the bracket was cut shorter. Everything else works exactly the same for both model trucks. Before I stopped making the EZLift I had made a few prototypes with dual mounting holes that fit both Gen-1 and Gen-2's.

For those who keep writing me about wanting parts or gas spring specs.... I closed the company over 2 years ago. I have moved to a new house, and I don't have any parts or tools to make more, and I have no interest in making anymore, or telling anyone the gas spring specs incase I decide to sell the company sometime in the future.

...Rich

Latest posts