F**ked up Trac...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a baseball bat for ya Heather!!! Oh, to use on the vehcile if you should ever meet someday...might or might not happen.:(

One of my co-workers had this happen to her at work. She went searching in the parking lot, and found a car with damage that matched what would have been caused by the collision. Sure enough it was him. She turned him in to the on-base cops, who passed the issue to his Commander. He had to pay for the repairs and lost a stripe. Since he had been in trouble before, he was denied re-enlistment a few months later. Really bad Karma for him.

That individual got what was comming to them. A military member should have more discipline than to pull a stunt like that. I'm glad to see that he was denied re-up.

TomT, Please, please, please don't believe everything on CSI. I'm not saying that you do, but by the post, it sounded like it. CSI is 90% Hollywood. That show makes our jobs alot harder as a jury expects every department to have all these high speed tools and get everything done in an hour. Sorry to rant. As far as comparing paint chips, that can actually be done, would cost a small fortune though.

As far as people getting their vehicles hit in parking lots, INSIST on getting a police or

in-house security Private Property Damage Report done. Some insurance companies will try and bully you into paying your deductable if you don't have one filled out. This situation does suck as I have had it happen to me as well. You want to just rip that persons head off. Best of luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts