Factory Rims & Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Hizzle

Reaction score
I just sold my 2003 Sport Trac. I still have the four factory rims with newer Michelin LTX M/S tires. Rims and tires are in great condition. Come with the lug nuts and center caps, which are also in good condition. I only used them in the winter when I wasn't rolling on the 20s. I live in the Hampton Roads area. If you are interested buying this set, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
What size are the tires and what might you want for them? Also, I can't get the "initial" pictures from your library to come up, I assume the wheels are in those pics. Are they the "thumbprint" style?

TBD

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

The tires are P255/70 R16.

I was looking around and I would say $475 would be a good deal for MYST members. I'm going to shoot for $600 on craigslist.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would, but the price isn't going to be where you want it. I'd have to pay to get the tires off the rims and put more time into selling the rims solo. I'm not a die hard internet seller. Just trying to get rid of stuff in the garage to put new stuff on the new STA. I will however trade for a working SCTX3 or 07+ V8 Throttle Body.

Latest posts