Factory Tonneau Cover Lock Covers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Toften

Reaction score
Hey guys seen a lot of bad or misinformation about the rubber lock covers around. Heard they were out of stock. Seen wrong part numbers listed. I just installed mine yesterday. Got mine from fords-part-depot on ebay. Came in the original ford parts box. The part is exactly the same. Part has part number and ford logo stamped on bottom. The Ford part number is 7A2Z-99402A36-A. A little research revealed the OEM is Continental Structural Plastics of North Baltimore Ohio. I have contact name and phone number of Brett Burch (419) - 257-2231. But I don't know how old that is. No need for me to call. Took four days to get it after ordering on ebay. Happy hunting.

I called a Dealer once on this and I was told it comes with the lock only.

Is that how yours came?

How much did you spend for the part?

You do not have to buy the locks too. The part comes with the rubber cover and the base plate with the two threaded studs. You reuse the lock cylinder. Which is good because you don't have to rekey anything. The covers list at my local dealership for $127 and they can't get them. I got mine from ford-parts-depot for $83. NIB.

Latest posts