Factory Tonneau hard Cover W/EZ Level Lifters

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian Drenalin

Reaction score
Still have the Factory Tonneau hard Cover W/EZ Level Lifters for sale. came off my 2008 S.T.Adrenalin.

selling for 200.00 Dollars. Pick up only.[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Darn, I wish you were closer.....that's a steal. Does anyone sell the EZ Level Lifters kits?

If you ever consider shipping it freight on a skid to Ohio, let me know...I may be interested

I would have to find a box big enough to fit this cover. It may have to ship folded so as to not damage the locks on the ends. I've never attempted to ship anything this big before. shipping may surpass the cost of this cover.

Yeah the weight might just be what makes it cost too much. I've sold stuff on b=ebay and it cost me more than I sold it for because of the dimensions.

Could you post pictures of the attachment points for those lifters? Are there 4 of them, or just 2? Could you give us the information on the rams; make, model, lift force? Do they lift the over, or just hold it up after manually lifting?

I like to fab something that would auto-lift the lids, which would make the tonneau cover a lot easier to work with. I hate lifting the back, then the front, then the back again, to load the bed up.:banana:

my next door neighbor just bought an 08 st and is looking for a factory cover.If you still have this for sale, call Frank Jones, Tuscaloosa, Al. (205)836-8109.About shipping this big item, go to a furniture store for a big box. Just an idea. Hope this will help.

U-Haul sells all sized boxes and the packing material. Also, Home Depot sells several heavy duty adjustable/expandable Flat Panel TV boxes that fit different size ranges and will probably hold the cover once it's fold back.

I used to sell the LeverLit kits but shut down production about 8 years ago. I made all the mounting brackets and bought the gas springs I am still debating if I should release my sources and specs for the gas springs.

There is an engineering formula for calculating the required lift pressure based on the mounting angles and locations, weight of the cover and desired lift height. Mount locations have to allow for both the extended and contracted length of the gas springs. As little as 1/4" difference in mounting locations can change lift pressures by as much as 10 lbs. :cry:

...Rich

Hello all. Hey Kenneth the phone number of Frank Jones that was posted here, I just called and the number was disconnected. the Tonneau cover W/EZ Level lift kit is still in play.

" I used to sell the LeverLit kits but shut down production about 8 years ago. I made all the mounting brackets and bought the gas springs I am still debating if I should release my sources and specs for the gas springs.

There is an engineering formula for calculating the required lift pressure based on the mounting angles and locations, weight of the cover and desired lift height. Mount locations have to allow for both the extended and contracted length of the gas springs. As little as 1/4" difference in mounting locations can change lift pressures by as much as 10 lbs.

...Rich "

Richard L use to build and sell the LeverLift kit. I can show pics but I refer you to him for detailed information.

Latest posts