Fairwell To MySportTrac.com

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mylimyles

Reaction score
Well fellow members the time has come to bid you guys n gals farewell. A week or so ago I ask for opinons on the purchase of an 09 Adrenalin that had a bunch of miles on it and a few minor issues. Well needless to say the dealer did not want to budge on the price. I did not want to walk away from the Adrenalin because the size of it, fits me and my family perfect and I didn't want any other Sport Trac. But I had to, I WAS BORN AT NIGHT BUT NOT LAST NIGHT.

So I just want to say thank you to everyone here for all of the help I have received over the past 11yrs. I know that I have saved tons of money and gained a wealth of knowledge form everyone else's knowledge and if I had the opprotunity to do it all over again - "I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING".

A big thank you to the original founder Rich Stern, and also to the current owner ToddZ and all of the current moderators....:bwahaha: ENOUGH ALREADY I know you want to know what I brought well here it is: 07 328i yes it's dirty now and yes it needs a Lil TLC.

I will post some things for sell in the swap & sell board, over the weekend.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, that's what I planned to do because I still NEED and want an Adrenalin.

Gavin, I know what you mean, my neighbor already volunteered to switch for the day when I have to make Home Depot runs. But, I told him I won't need to borrow his truck, I just need him to give me a ride :driving: to pick the items up, LOL... :banana:

LOL? @ Johnny O if I had to go to the dealer I would say so, but I don't, I have a personal mechanic BMW certified, so my labor is way low, parts maybe another issue, but I don't think so. I got that covered as well.

In my dad's case, normal maintenance wasn't needed too often but pricey when needed. It was the stuff that broke that cost an arm and a leg since he burned off the 3/36 warranty in a year and a half. Lesson learned is that Beemers are great cars as long as they are on warranty and when it runs out you should trade it in. :grin:

LOL... :grin:
LOL? @ Johnny O if I had to go to the dealer I would say so, but I don't, I have a personal mechanic BMW certified, so my labor is way low, parts maybe another issue, but I don't think so. I got that covered as well.
LOL... :grin:

Lesson learned is that Beemers are great cars as long as they are on warranty and when it runs out you should trade it in.

You can say that about a lot of vehicles, as long as one doesn't have to pay for a repair they will love thier vehicle forever, but as soon as they have to pay for something they will find something to complain :soap: about.

So your new ride is not body-on-frame. So at least you won't have to worry about the bad body mounts that plague a lot of Tracs.

Latest posts