finally a homeowner....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cruz, nice place. Congrats. Great time to buy. Hope you got a cheap, fixed rate mortgage.

Love the 4.99% fixed 15 year refi we did 5 years ago with no money out of pocket, no closing, no money rolled into the mortage...10 more years and we will have no more payments on the new home we bought 10 years ago.

TJR

Nice looking house.....congrats.....

Ummm....but who is that peeking thru the upstairs right window?

I would leave out having a tree in the front yard, once it grew up, it would take away from the view of your home. IMO.

Ummm....but who is that peeking thru the upstairs right window?

I would leave out having a tree in the front yard, once it grew up, it would take away from the view of your home. IMO.

No one peaking out -- the blinds were stuck on the cord for the computer monitor :)

As for the tree, it is a crepe myrtle and will not get to large. Eventually will have flowers in there also. Understand the view thing -- good point. I was going to originally put a maple in there like the two I have in the back yard ... they are there for privacy from the neighbors 2nd story windows. :)

Thanks for all the nice comments.