Finally got my new shoes put on! Pics, 56K beware!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. The tires are temporary. It was $160 for all 4 of em. I'm planning on getting some Toyos or Nittos for Xmas.

THAT'S THE LOOK I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR !! .... I REALLY LIKE THEM !!!

What year 'stang did they come off of ??? .. I'm not a big chrome person & I was going to settle for stock wheels but NOW I know what I want !!! They go well w/ the lines of the ST & look great w/ the grey cladding. I gotta get me some !!

Can't wait to get home and photochop them to my ST to see what that look like .

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry, my tires are barely an inch taller than yours; I think it's the fact that they fill the wheel wells up so much that makes them look a little bigger. I'm sure as soon as you lower your wheels and tires will look bigger too. Note, as I found out this morning, there is some rubbing when pulling into parking spaces tightly. It was the first time I've heard rubbing because I've never had that problem before. I wouldn't so much call it a problem but more of an inconvenience, as I usually park far out in parking lots anyways. I think when I get new tires this winter (hopefully) I will keep the same size up front and go yet another size bigger in the rear. I want that performance/muscle look, and I think this combo is absolutely perfect.

Cajun, they came off eBay at $473.60 shipped for all 4 from Sarasota, FL. Slow shipping, but worth the wait. The seller has them in anthracite, which is what I got, silver, black, and chrome. They also have SVT Cobra rims from many years, and the new FR500's (I think that's what they're called) that are an option on the new Stang. I almost got them, but after comparing photochops, I liked the Bullitts better. I just love pulling up next to Mustangs and seeing the driver look over and kinda get a confused look. It's happend 4-5 times already because there are so many Mustangs running around.

Thanks Jeff .......Gonna check them out !!

Really blow their minds.....get a 'stang hood scoop and some of SST's new racing strips for Rocker Panel ..:D....I've been going back and forth on getting a hood scoop and w/ those wheels it would look great. The ST has allways reminded me of the Mustang.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: