Finally got my new shoes put on! Pics, 56K beware!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff C

Reaction score
And so I'm one step further in my Mustangification of my Sport Trac. 17x8 Bullitt replicas wrapped in 265/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler HP's. It looks soooooo beefy and mean, even the guy at the shop liked them. Now I just need some spacers for the front so my center caps will go on, lol. Feel free to leave comments, and if you don't like em, don't say anything to ruin my day. :D:D:D:D

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

FUGLY!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Looks Great....... May want to NOT paint the cladding now.. Matches good..

Now have SST make you come centercaps....

Todd Z

Thanks guys. I had to take the tires to the shop too, and I wasn't driving the whole way there with it sitting up.

Not to be a copy cat, but I think the gray spokes would look good on my silver birch trac.

I was thinking about a 275/60/17 tire. Do you think the +29.5mm offset would have clearance problems, with that tire??

I wouldn't think you were being a copy cat at all. It's a nice look and I am really happy with how it came out. It's not so small that it's like an off road tire, but it's not so big that it's "blingy"

As for clearance, I know JKII is running 22x9's with 305 tires, and he doesn't have clearance problems. Also, the tires you said you will use, are actually about an inch smaller in diameter than mine, and not even a half inch wider, so I wouldn't think you would have problems. And on the off chance that you do, snip snip snip at those fender wells.

Nice pics Jeff. The new rims look good. They almost look OEM...which is a good thing. They fit well with the Trac.

:eek: Wow!!!! :D They look great. Those must be some big tires though, they don't look quite like 17s from here. I like them!

Gotta love those 17s though! 17x9 here.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Jeff!! I think the tires are a little to thick in my opinion but I know you love them burnouts so you need it lol.

At first I did not like it, but looking at it over and over, it is starting to really grow on me.

Tom