Finally got the system in the 07

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Tassillo

Reaction score
finally got the system in the 07 sport trac. was a bit of a pain but i ended up finding alot of room for the bluetooth and tv brain. will take pics soon to let you guy see. ended up with Alpine Type R 6.5 CoAx in each door and indash TV along with XM and IPOD. went with all alpine amps and a behind the seat box with 4 JL Audio 6 W 0 subs. pretty impressive for 6 inch subs. anyone need any info on the 07 wiring let me know. im doing the remote start 2way paging alarm tonight. have fun gents and keep on tracin.

Sounds like a bit of a chore but I'm sure it will sound great. Did you have the redundant steering wheel controls and if you did, were you able to hook them up to your new stereo?.

Thanks

If you took pics and can post a project, I'm sure many would benefit! Thanks for the update. I hope you enjoy your new system!

the old lady is buying a new camera tonight. i have one but it takes crap pics so as soon as she gets it ill post. BTW Rich ei purchased the SWC from ford $60 my price (wholesaler) also put a remote starter in and it was a pain but its cranking now. should have pics up by end of week.