Finally !!! Pics of my 01 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Twisted Todd Z's arm and got him to upload my pics today !!!!!

It is an 01 with 102K miles.

Paul :cool:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm???... Looks familiar....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whose Cool looking green ST in the second pic down is that??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Todd Z

Nice looking Trac. I like the white and black together. How do you like your billet tie down covers? I love mine. What type of tonneau cover do you have? I like the way it looks flush with the top of the bed.

Andrew

yeah jeff you should be... andrew jeff c came up with the design for the flush tonneau cover

and thanks everyone for the compliments. and a BIG thanks to todd z for taking the pics and posting them for me. and like i said its about time i got the pics up it only took me 5 years of owning the truck to do it.

paul:cool:

can we have a standing rule, that when people post pictures, or ask for opinions, that Q can't put on one of his "it sucks. i can't believe you wasted money on something like that" type comments? haha i like the trac, i think the black and white are nice, and i love the tie downs.

-M over.

Again,,,,,,agreeing with M Jones,,,,,,,,,,,Q,,,,,,,,,take a rest, and just realize that there are some people out there that MAY just like what YOU don't. Nice Trac, Paul,,,,,,,,,,looks great!

Looks great for a Trac with Zero miles, let alone 100,000 + miles.

Obviously you take very good care of your vehicles.

You must be like me, not much money but a great respect for what it can buy and how to make it last.

David <><

Not to thread jack, but here's my homemade tonneau, V2.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

its ok jeff i dont mind about the thread jack. plus great minds think alike my wing is on the way! and guys dont worry about what Q said it doesnt bother me. everyone has his opinion and there right to express it. and sorry andrew i love my billet tie downs they were a snap to install except for the back 2 they were a little tougher. the only prob i had with the cover so far is that its been REAL humid here on long island and i have to keep adjusting the supports up and down. thanks again for looking

paul:cool:

Paul,

It looks really nice.

One question though, did you (or others with off-color, painted cladding) ever consider striking a line across the doors, at the height of the top of the cladding front and back and then paintining (in this case black) the bottoms of the door and rocker panels below the line to give the ST different lines?

It might require a debadge? Has anyone done this...more of a true (or at least more straight) two-tone? Pictures?

TJR

actually i did think of that a mulled it over with todd z one day at his house and this is what we came up with. im taking off all the explorer badges and putting on the rocker panel decals that webextreme.com offers. they say sport trac on them but i have to wait until he starts to make them again. if i cant wait for them then yes i am going to do that. also you ca also see the texture a little bit so im probably goin to repaint them to take care if that prblem.

thanks for looking

paul

Latest posts