First ST 2007 Limited

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again thank you. I really was looking for oem. That way everything fits right and works right. Oh well. Maybe that Rockville sub is the way to go, but will it fit? That is the question. It looks like it would. Anyway, if anyone else is reading this and has an oem unit sitting around collecting dust and wants to sell it, let me know.

I just installed that Rockville sub in my 09 in the space where the OEM goes behind the seat. Lots of room for it and easy to install. I installed the sub volume knob in the little cubby under the armrest and beside the cig lighter. Ran Signal and power to it thru the center and under the vinyl.
I also installed an ATOTO S8 Pro + Backup camera and am very pleased with the results. Everything is working very well and a huge sound improvement over the OEM radio.

Here's a link to the deck I put in:
https://www.amazon.com/ATOTO-Navigation-S8G2114PM-Tethering-Bluetooth/dp/B08HQS15VG

Nice looking unit. Thanks, but if you don't mind, why is price so high? What does it have that lesser expensive units don't have? Thanks

Sorry, I linked to the 10" model. I went with the 8"Screen - not the 10"
This is the one I have:
http://www.myatoto.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=show&catid=15&id=64
My reasons for this model were:
3GB Memory and faster processor - units with 2gb seem to have lots of reviews about being slow to respond
Audio DSP/amplifier specs are really good. 29wpc x 4 (I didn't find the amplifier specs on the linked Chinese one which would cause me concern)
5 USB ports (Camera, TPMS, etc - 1-Quick Charge built in)
2 BT radios - 1 dedicated for phone and 1 dedicated for my ODB reader
Actually seems to be a legit company behind it with support etc.

Had it in for 3 months now and very pleased with the features and the sound quality. It was a big improvement over my stock sound - even before I added the subwoofer.

Can you tell us more about the camera? Is it forward or rear facing or both? Make and model, and any installation issues. I've got a 2010 Limited I'd like to add a camera too.
I've got a 2010 Limited, as well, and I'd also like to hear more about the camera as I'd like to install one in mine.

Scarlett's new look. Added the 20" rims and the new grill.

Attachments

• Scarlett's new look.jpg
    Scarlett's new look.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 131
195k?? don't put too many extras on it...… may not be around much longer... I hope I'm wrong but they just don't last

She got a clean bill of health from my mechanic. Already turned down 6K more than I paid for her. My mechanic said he would have bought it. And the Dealership I get parts from want it badly. Said they have never seen one in this condition in a long time.

Last edited:
Thank you all for posting all of this. This is one of the few things that I'll let a stereo company do what I can't guarantee I can, so that they have to fix it if it's not super-easy.

I'm going to be going to a local shop here in Tulsa, looking for what ya'll have found, but asking them to install, so that don't have to mess with it. I'll let you know if they have something similarly priced (head-unit-wise). I'd love to have navigation, and back-up-camera as well. I'll let you know what I find.

Thanks!

JC

Latest posts