Flipped Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Lang

Reaction score
Hello everyone, It has been a very long time since I have last posted on here because of my accident with my trac, but I just wanted to let everyone know what happened yesterday.

I last lived in New Jersey, and have since got married, and moved to Florida, and love it here!! I was getting onto route 95 yesterday, and noticed traffic was backed up rather far. I then made a U-Turn, and proceeded to travel on a parallel road with 95, and came up to a flipped over truck sitting on it's roof in the fast lane of 95. After taking a closer look, I noticed it was a Sport Trac!! It looked to be a 04-05 because of the bumper, being the same color as the truck. I just wanted to say that If you post on here, that I feel your pain, and I am really sorry for your loss. I do however hope you and your family are OK, and safe. Also, Merry Christmas, and I hope you get back on the road soon!! Looking at your accident made me think back at my accident with my truck, and think about how important life is, and how fast it can be taken away! The truck however looks like it took at beating, but held up good. Windows shattered, dents and scratches can be replaced, but your life can't. If you post on here, then Im sorry for your loss, and hope everything is ok, and if you don't, then I hope you all drive with caution, and alertness when on the road. These truch have a nice habit of wanting to be on the roof, and it's real easy to loose control. BE SAFE, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! [Broken External Image]:

This was my truck after the accident.

I almost wanna say I saw a pic of this before... I think they where a member.

Todd Z

Todd Z, I was a member, and kinda still am, just without the sport trac!! And I posted this picture when I got into the accident!! Also, you did the work on my sway bar bushings.

Hey Wayne, didn't I buy your extender on a trip home to NJ? Still getting lots of use out of it, and the rear visor was an awesome bonus, thanks.

So you got the heck out of Jersey too, huh? Don't forget your roots, I wear it on my sleeve just to tick off the locals down here.

Are you on the job in some capacity down in Fla? I'll be in Daytona Beach Jan. 2nd/3rd on business...same employer, new position.

AHH, Glad your doing better and things are looking up for you!!

Happy Holidays !!!

Todd Z

Hey JKH!! Yea, I got married and got the hell outta NJ!! I love it down here. Its like 20 in Jersey, and 85 here!! Im glad the parts are in good hands, and you are happy with them!! I will be on the job soon down here, I have to get Florida training. Right now, im in North West Palm Beach area, and still adjusting to the different life style!

Nick C, yea, the business where the truck was towed to was a U-Haul Dealer where my wife used to work, but I was NOT pulling that trailer when the accident occured.

GM, Yea, bad accident indeed... Glad to be alive