flooding

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Levin

Reaction score
Everyone here okay after this nor'easter that came through? We got lucky although it took me 3 hours to go 37 miles, I have to consider myself one of the lucky ones, my place didn't take on any water. Most rain NJ has seen since the 1880s

Western PA here, a little bit of flooding but not too bad. REAL windy yesterday though, probably some damage from that. One of my employees couldn't get to work today because a tree fell on her car.

nothing here that did not go away in a couple of hours....

Good old Long Island Sand...

Todd Z

It was chilly and windy here this morning, then 81 and sunny in Ft. Lauderdale, then chilly and windy here again.

Got a lot of flooding in Westchester,NY. A lot of our highways have river parkway in the name so you get an idea. All of them were closed and had to drive local streets. I tried to take pic of one of the highways with camera phone but wasnt coming out good. It was about 3 feet of water covering the concrete divider on highway for miles. The next day they opened some entrances and it was like driving thru a mud pit. I still didnt wash my ST yet. But man I put some tire shine the night before and the only thing that stayed clean was my wheels. I should have sprayed it all over my truck.:D