FLowmaster exhaust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Merry

Reaction score
I know there have been hundreds of posts but I did a search and cannot find my answer.

I am going to start pricing new exhaust from the Y Pipe back, and wanted to find out which cats can be removed? The new system I want is just a flowmaster series 40 with duals out the side. But I want the exits to be in front of the rear wheels kinda like NASCAR.

The BACK cat on the 2 after the Y-pipe and the 2 on the Y pipe...THE front one before the 02 sensor on the back 2 must stay.

Todd Z

There is a member that has that exact setup you are wanting but I can't remember his name or nikname either. Try doing another search and look in the libraries.

Well for now I just had everything cutoff from the catalytic converter back. So I still have 2 cats. Put in a flowmaster series 40 with a the tip coming out in front of the right rear wheel. I will post a pic later. It is pretty quiet though, maybe I need that "Y" pipe???????