Fog light # for 2010 adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Upton

Reaction score
Manual calls for 9145 # for a replacement fog light bulb, I havent pulled one out yet, but this cant be right, is it? Went to the parts store and 9145 looks huge? 2010 adrenalin. Thanks

The 9145 is for gen1 tracs.

This guide also shows 9145. I think some members found it to be wrong.

PS24w or h16, has anybody upgraded these before, can i run a 35 watt bulb or will i melt the housing? What is everyone running, any upgrades ?? H10 is too big, i think bob

Last edited by a moderator:
I did some extensive research on the bulbs

They are 5202, H16 or 9009, depending on the bulb manufacturer.

I personally confirmed this with Sylvania.

Try a search on this site for "STA Bulb" or "STA fog"

Here's a couple of the original posts:

http://mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=1184260&REPLYCOUNT=20&sitename=mysporttrac

http://mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=1134010&REPLYCOUNT=8&sitename=mysporttrac

Manual calls for 9145 # for a replacement fog light bulb, I havent pulled one out yet, but this cant be right, is it?

If that's what the manual calls for as a direct replacement, why would you think that it's not right? It's a 9145. That's a pretty common bulb for fog lights. That's what the Gen 1 Trac uses, and my '08 Mercury Mariner uses the same bulb. Ford didn't change the lights on the Gen 2 Trac from 2007-2010, so there's no reason to think that yours wouldn't be a 9145. It wouldn't be cost-effective for Ford to use different fog light bulbs across different model lines.

It may not be cost effective but it is definatly not a 9145. The 07-10 adrenalins are different. That i am sure of and Kevin is exactly right with his numbers above. The manual is too generic, it does not list the adrenalin fog light bulb number. The 07-10 sport trac will take a 9145, but not the adrenalin version.

For what its worth, my 2008 owner's manual lists both 9145 and 5202 for the fogs, but doesn't specify what the difference in the 2 numbers is. I was able to immediately identify that the 9145 is not for the Adrenalin, but forgot all about the 5202 listing during my research. The 9145 seems to be the same bulb used for all models of sport tracs, excluding the 07-10 Adrenalin. GM uses the 5202 on some years of the Denali as well as some others makes. However, I believe they list it as a 9009 (due to the fact that they use a different bulb manufacturer for some of their fogs).