Ford pulled a Sneaky . . .

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They invited LEER to bring their SEMA '07 ST. We'll see if we can get pics posted later, but it has 20" wheels, and Borla exhaust. And, of course a LEER toneau cover. It probably has more, but that what we can determine w/o opening the hood. or looking inside.

Would just need some curb feelers and a little fuzzy dog in the rear window bobbing his head.

Teaser. I'm sure we will eventually see the pics, but why not now!!!!! I am assuming thtat the Borla is hooked to a 4.6, right??

20" wheels!?!? They must be as large as the Hummers! It sounds like a pretty mean truck to me! I'd be interested in the suspension lift to get 20" wheels under that truck!

I'll stand by my curb feelers comment after seeing that pic.... looks like something Snoop Dog would have in a rap video.

That is the homliest-looking vehicle I have seen in a long time! It looks like a Nissan ghetto-wagon or something.

I'd be ashamed to have an abortion like that sitting in my driveway. Despite the rugged stuff, that thing wouldn't go off-road on a golf course putting green.