Ford Rail Tracking

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris G

Reaction score
My dealer called and said my truck is on the train.... I heard its possible to track it on the rail, is this true for customers? if so, where? or is it dealer-only tracking?

Thanks,

Chris

Are you saying you want to track your Trac on the train on the track?

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question.

Chet

Chet, I'm still laughing on that one myself! That was so good, and I know it came up spontaneously, cause as I read it I was already rolling over in my chair:lol::eek: TOO COOL:cool:

ChrisGA, the only help I can give yoou is that I ordered my 01 from a dealer and he gave me the VIN, build date, and then he called one day and said that it was on the rail thena week or so later he said that it was at the ramp, which meant that it was at the rail station where they bring in all brands of vehicles to a terminal where thay are all off-loaded onto the auto carriers, then (once more;) ) then he called me a day later and told me that my truck was ready at the dealer for pick up! All told, it was aout seven weeks from order to drive. I am about to have my 5th year with my 01 Island Blue ST with most everything on it. ENJOY IT WHEN YOU GET IT!:wub::wub::wub:

Thanks mrmarvyn-- I am getting anxious-- this is my first new car-- i've had three used.... all Ford's :)