Ford Security System on Ebay - $9.95

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou M

Reaction score
A friend of mine shared this link with me and ordered a system for his '02 mustang. He received it in a week. We opened it up this morning. It is a Ford factory security system (system 4) still in the original sealed box and all packages inside are sealed as well. All manuals and diagrams are included. The actual cost is $24.95 ($9.95 + $15.00 shipping).

Part number F3AZ-19A361-C. It will work for 2001-2002 Tracs.

Look for item # 7961824883 in the Ebay search box.

Or use this link:

Lou...

Seller needs to take some grammar lessons.

Not a bad deal but apparently you also need a "PATS INTERFACE KIT" for an additional $31.37. Does anyone already have this system installed in their Trac?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have put in many remote starters in all kinds of vehicles. This would probably work in all ST's DavidT. Also the "PATS interface kit" you can get from any place that sells and installs remote starters. I would get the "programable" one that doesn't need a key inside to work. It's not an easy process to do but if you take your time anyone can do it. My first one I put in took 4 hours, now I can get them in in 1 1/2 hours.;)

Chops, will this work on an 05 with keyless entry? I purchased the alarm system you sent me a link to a couple weeks ago from Ebay and it has about a hundred wires to connect. The alarm in this topic seems much more simple to install.

hmm i have the window motors from a clifford alarm in my doors (don't ask), could i hook it up to this alarm you guys think?