Ford Sport Trac updated with Adrenalin options

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
Ford updated their Sport Trac website with the Adrenalin options. Seems like it's still a work in progress since the color selection in the photo gallery gives only one option of "Torch Red". But then if you "build" one, you have access to four colors including "Colorado Red"...no Torch Red. Why would Ford give a half-a**ed update of the site?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the book in front of me...I love that Trac!.... oh... I see the Ford/Shelby GT too... MMmmmmmmm! I love that car. it's the only Mustang I would own...wait...no..I'd own an orginal Shelby... LOL :)

im sad to seethat the sport trac is no longer listed under "Truck" as well as "SUV" when you pick a vehicle to build. I know it makes no difference..its still the biggest little truck in my eyes ;)

Oh god Buzzworth...that article is priceless :lol:

"Ford expects the truck to be attractive to upwardly mobile young, white, black and Latino drivers."

"An Adrenalin buyer, she added, 'is a consumer spending beyond their means but is devoted to their car purchase.'"

True fact. Torch Red (D3) and Colorado Red (D3) are one in the same. Torch Red is currently offered on Ranger and on the last generation T-Bird.

Urban Hustlers LMAO!!! too funny! :lol::lol::lol: I guess the site owners need to add a font for the taggers that will become members here on the site in the next few months :lol::lol::lol:

oh one more thing....does this mean the new Adrenalin owners will be referred to as

"Thug owners?!" :lol::D:)

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol::lol:yes I did Shaun T I can already visualize their forum... when in dispute with each other they are going to be saying "hey! get off my block!" LOL wonder how they will jump their new member in to their gang? LOL j/k of course.

I do love that truck!

sincerely,

gangsta' gurl :lol::D:p

now you know why ford is in trouble. they wait so long to let the consumer know there are other trim levels available?????? sad!!!

Agreed, Gary S!

even sadder that when they really could have made a killing with that model with options like that, ...was well, the last 3 years! whether they think so or not... Look at how many 18-20 yr olds are driving other sporty lookng vehicles. I think they will have more people wanting that Trac than they reailze.

gm,

yes, i would be pretty angry if i purchased a new trac, not knowing the adren was available. knowing fords dealers, i am certain that the sales people taking your order did not know the adren was an available option! not that everyone would get one , but knowing the option is available is only right.

the sales people @ ford dealerships are incredibly ignorant to their own company's products. When I first went in to look @ my '03 trac, I was standing next to an '07 and talking about the new frame construction. The guy I was chatting with looked like a deer caught in the headlights - he just shrugged and said "you probably know more about this truck then I do." - i was amazed, and so I'm not entirely suprised that they don't know about the Adrenalin package.

"An Adrenalin buyer, she added, 'is a consumer spending beyond their means but is devoted to their car purchase.'"

"An Adrenalin buyer, she added, 'is a consumer spending beyond what a rational person should spend for a 14/19MPG bolt-on trim package but is so starved for a performance edition that a little body molding here and there and, in the future, a type R sticker is appealing.'"

:)

GaryS, I hear ya, heck the sales folks don't know the vehicles let alone what options are availible. I have not ordered one. They should give me one for peddling their product where ever I go ! :lol: I'd love to own one at risk of looking like an "urban hustler" LOL after all I am a city girl at heart. ...but my cushy job days are over for now. I'm keeping my 04 until it can not roll any more.

ShaunT, I can't tell you how many tracs I have sold at my once local dealership, having never worked for them. It's true alot of the sales folks at dealerships do not know their own prodcuts....most of them come from down the street from other makers dealerships LOL

You'd be suprised at how many FORD sales people still think there is an 06 Sport Trac.

Adam, when I read that one line, I thought she was being insulting. LOL maybe she was?! I think she is jealous that she can't roll with one, with ease :lol: due to looking like an "urban hustler"

Flip, I read the book on that SYNC and it's features, NICE NICE NICE TOY! ;)

unless i am missing something, when you go to build & price, there is no mention of the adren package until you click on AWD as your drivetrain. ???????? :huh:

You can choose 2WD Limited and then choose the Adrenalin package under options, since the Adrenalin is just an option package, not a standalone trim level.

but you still have to choose limited. it should be a "stand alone" option that requires a limited selection. but put it out there so the consumer knows they have that choice.

my 2 cents

Latest posts